LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

How Do YOU Eat an Elephant?

How do you eat an elephant? 
One bite at a time.
How do you lose daunting amounts of weight?
One pound at a time will get you there.
No big plans. No hosting challenges. No sprint to a deadline.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES EACH DAY THAT COMES ALONG!

I came across this about a week ago and felt like it was screaming my name. (Strange I know)
I have tried everything and anything to lose weight I have gain threw the years, with everything that everyone had to give me or suggested to drink take pills I mean EVERYTHING!
I would lose some weight just to go back to my old habits, old habits meaning gaining all the weight back and some more. I have come to realize that there is no easy fix or a magic pill that is going to make me skinny. I also realize that all those years  I was on a path of weight lost for all the wrong reason and that was a big wake up call this time around is different I feel different I don’t want to lose weight for another person or to please any one but my self to be honest with you I don’t want to be skinny I want to be HEALTHY. I don’t need to be a size 5 to be happy all I'm actually looking to become is a healthy person with healthy habits. For me it’s not about looking like society wants I to look its more about feeling great even if I stay a plus size woman. The weight I want to lose is to be healthy and have a more active life for Me.
                                                                                         Rain Of Stars :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment