LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Big Sexy!

Big Sexy!
I have to say that might be one of my favorite reality show, and YES! It’s only be on for one episode. I know I will relate to some of the thing they come across. It’s very hard being plus size women; we come across so much judgment so much criticized specially from society and even family. One thing I have a hard time understanding is why do people relate to being thin to being beautiful or sexy? I believe Sexy is being confident, loving your self for who you are not for what the scale might tell you. One of the girls on the show said that her parent’s believe being plus size is being unhealthy. I can so relate to that EVERYONE that I have crossed paths in one way or other have question by health just because I'm a plus size women or big girl as I have been told many times. To a point that I stared to think that it was true. How could I be healthy being so big? Sometime no matter how confident a person is there is always someone telling them other wise. So I got the courage to make a doctor appoiment to once and  for all either realized I had health problems or was I healthy as any one can be , waiting for the results was a drag after 2 whole weeks My test came back I'm perfectly healthy!!! I don’t even have cholesterol hahaha. So that goes to show that NOT every big girl walking down the street is unhealthy. Now you might ask why you are in a journey to weight loss. Very easy to explain I’m not so much looking to be thin because I will probably never will be a size 2 or a 10 for that matter I have curves and I love them! I am in a journey to a healthy lifestyle more active life style. Even if I stay the same sizes that I am right now I will be happy, because my weight does not define me as a person, Love your self for big, small, medium, any size. Don’t let your size define who you are.

                                                   Rain of Stars    

No comments:

Post a Comment