LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

What do you see ??????????

What do you see when you look  into a mirror? Do you see a beautiful women or a handsome man? Do you see a person with character? Do you see Family resemblances? Do you see a stranger?Do you hate what you see? Beauty IS in the eye oh the beholder!that is why is so important to like what you see when you look at your own reflection in a mirror! Dont be so hard on your self that you fail to see the real person that reflected there. Its very easy to let society's values help determine your own self-esteem. Look  for the truth about the person you see in the mirror. Look at the eyes and the smile.Is that person happy with themselves and bring happiness back into your face. and work on it! I contend that too many plus size people hide behind their  size.It becomes the catch all to what is wrong with other areas of ones life.have you ever said or thought.......... "If only I weren't overweight, I would be able to..... you fill in the blanks.The truth is, YOU can do or be whatever you want if you have the right attitude and willing to work on it, For many years I myself, hated to  look into a mirror I would think, God, Im FAT!!!!! I'm Not aging Graceffuly!I used to be Pretty!!! Why would anyone want me ??????
I have learned that once i began to accept myself and like who I am as a person,that my perception of myself and appearence changed.I no longer think negatively as i looked into the mirror.It is merely a snapshot of my physical appearence at any given  moment. I look into a mirror to see if my6 clothes are straight or if my hair or makeup needs fixed.I look and see smilling eyes  and lip. AndI have learned that the true reflection of me as a person can be seen in theyeys of those who love me!
What do you see when you look into a mirror?what do you need to accept or chance? Tell me what you see, think and feel............

No comments:

Post a Comment