LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful

Very excited to update on my weight loss, I have been doing so good that I can’t help but share my excitement with my blog. So about 8 weeks I decided that I had let my self go way to much and decided that once and for all I need a change for my self and my health . Even thought I don't  have a problem with being a plus size women I believe that a person weight does not make them  or stop them I'm achieving anything they  want in life , but as I'm getting older and irresponsible I wanted to take responsibility for my weight. I have the most amazing little girl. I need to be as healthy as I can be so I can be around for many years to come to see her become wonderful independent women. I don't have any health issues as of right now but I don't want to take that risk later on in life. Back to my UPDATE!!! In 8 weeks I have lost a total of 26 pounds and I couldn't be happier!!!!! It has not been easy but where there is no pain no game right..... LOL….  I been working out about 5 times a week and eating right. Making little changes has taking me a long way. I couldn't be more proud of my self. A friend of mind asked me today maybe that one thing that motivated me to write on my blog. She had very direct questions that kind of toke me a couple of min to think about it. She said all this healthy eating and working out has to do with you trying to become beautiful right? As I have mention in my blog before this change is for me. Not because someone called me fat not because I want my boyfriend to love me more or not because I want to make other people happy. The change is only for me. Sometimes your friends can actually me your worst enemies. Sometimes is better to keep weight loss to your self because there is always going to be those people that hate to see other people happy. In my case there is nothing more I like to see then my family and friends doing good for them self’s I guess that not always the case. I was kind of upset knowing this was kind of a low question or comment. But I still answered the question. (No I'm doing this because I want to have a healthy life style!) I have always been My Own Kind Of Beautiful!!!! .
Being a size 2 or a size 22 does not define me as a person. I will not allow my weight define who I am because I know I will always BE MY OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment