LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stress = No Motivation

My motivation  is missing  :-( 
This past week its been so stressful with my work schedule changing the way its been it has my whole body and energy level thru the ruff . All my meal planing has gone out the window and my body is really feeling it. I just been so tired with not wanting to do anything. Today has been the worst day of them all. I know I have a weight in tomorrow. I'm hopping the results are not as bad. Even thought I haven't been doing what i need to be doing but when you go from working 6 to 2 for the most part to working 10 pm to 6 am. it sucks and its making my healthy life change almost impossible. I don't want to feel like once again i failed but this work schedule is really messing with me I don't get much sleep and because of the lack of sleep i have no energy to work out.I cant give up on my weight loss I just cant do that to my self ... The only thing left to do is look for another job that has more of a set schedule. because this bouncing around and never not  knowing what my week is going to look like its killing me. its hard to plan your life around your work when you don't know what your work schedule would look like the next week . To be honest I don't even think that is healthy. But that's life.... what makes you feel motivated when everything around you is so wrong ?