LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Determination today leads to success tomorrow!

Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again


It has not been such a good past week emotional and healthy wise for me I'm sad to admit I have gain 2 pounds :-). To some people 2 pounds is not a big difference but to be or to anyone on a weight loss journey  mean a lot. This wont stop me to obtain my goal It actually motivates me to be more determine  to reach my goal. I was told that  little steps are better then big impossible jump so that's what I'm going to do take it in little steps. I want to lose 10 before my birthday so that gives me 63 days to achieve  a loss of 10 pounds . I know I can do it !!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog :) Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete