LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Frustration Ahead




                                                                    Frustration Ahead

Have you ever heard that your mind can be your worst enemy? That’s just how I feel right about now or ever since I got the news that my work schedule was going to change to Night audit meaning I will be going from working 6 am to 2 pm to working 10pm to 6 am. My whole eating habits and working out schedules will have to change dramatically in the next couple of days. I finally felt that I was getting on track of all my eating and working habits but what’s going too happened now.

Trying to keep a positive attitude and not lose my focus , I have been down this road before and was one of the reasons I gain a lot of weight when you don’t have a set schedule can really hurt on this journey of weight loss ,so you can understand my frustration. Hopefully I am just being little negative and the out come will be different this time. Weight loss is a heard journey with a lot of temptation and set back.