LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Weight In

I should start this blogg with a confession so here it goes my food intake was not the best this week and my lack of motivation kept me away from all my work outs. Ok so we got that out in the open.  I have never been so scared of the scale in my life. It might sound silly but it’s all true. I kept walking back and forward in front of it and kept saying to my self gosh all this hard work for nothing all this hard work to have such a horrible week. So yes I finally did it. Waiting at this point I had to close my eyes. In my mind I said here goes nothing so I opened my eyes one at it time there is was the numbers I was so scared. To my surprise I had lost weight I was 5 pounds lighter..... There was no way I had lost 5 pounds.... so I got off the scale and jumped on it again yes there it was I had lost a total of 5 pounds... I was so happy jumping up and downs doing the happy dance I know it was silly but 5 pounds is a lot because usually I lose 2 to 1 pound in 2 weeks. Or like my doctors said it healthy to lose 2 to 3 pounds ever 2 weeks... So you can imagine how happy this made me. For some old reason it brought my motivation back now I feel more motivated to keep going keep fighting towards my goal. Yesterday I kept asking my self I need motivation I need the determination to keep me focus on  this weight loss journey .Today I got just that My determination is back and I'm going to achieve my goal. I had set my self a small goal to lose 30 pounds before my birthday so as of today I have lost 31 pounds; I have achieved my small goal. There is still 52 days into my birthday so I’m going for it. I want to lose another 10 pounds before my birthday. Small goals feel so amazing when we achieve them. So I hope everyone achieves there goal this week. Have a wonderful weekend everyone